All of our advisors work internationally and are qualified via relevant securities and insurance educational bodies. Final discretion for all investment decisions is subject to the approval of an in-house Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA® ).
1. Our client onboarding process starts with a thorough financial review where we create a picture of your financial situation. After the discovery stage, we incorporate the results of our goal-planning and risk-profiling exercises into your financial profile. This will form the basis of your custom financial plan.
2. Using your financial profile we design and create your custom portfolio; ensuring that the appropriate risk and reward parameters are observed so that you can reach your financial goals safely.
3. Once your account and portfolio are live we will update you quarterly, and have a comprehensive annual review every 12 months. Your account can be monitored at any time via our online platform, giving you access to real-time market data, performance metrics and analytics.
- At Tyton Wealth we follow a top-down investment process. Global markets are complex and ever-changing, so focusing on just one area is not an option. Our holistic global-macro investing view is essential to ensuring that our investors achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- As a fiduciary we look out for out client’s best financial interests. Since we are compensated only by the client and no outside parties, if markets appear to be over-extended, or we perceive the risk/reward relationship to be unfavourable, we will not hesitate to move to cash.
As a licensed Fiduciary we offer clear and transparent fee-only pricing as standard.
‣ Sliding scale based on portfolio size, up to 2% of assets under management per year (quarterly in arrears)
‣ Performance based fee models for HWNI’s and accredited investors
‣ No redemption period on investment (no lock-in period)
‣ No commissions, hidden fees or hidden remuneration
‣ Quick access to your funds via Debit Mastercard (US clients only)
Your money and investments are securely held and custodized by Interactive Brokers LLC.
Interactive Brokers is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut and has over 1,400 employees in its offices in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, Hungary, Russia, Japan, India, China and Estonia. IBKR is regulated by the SEC, FINRA, NYSE, FCA and other regulatory agencies around the world.
Interactive Brokers is the largest online brokerage in the United States, annually recognised as one of the lowest cost brokerages in the world and has consolidated equity capital in excess of 7 billion USD. Utilising cutting edge technology and rock bottom pricing, we choose Interactive Brokers as the custodian for our clients- as do countless other investment managers, pension administrators and hedge funds the world over.
Tyton Wealth is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the Securities and Exchange commission of the United States (SEC).
A registered investment advisor, or RIA, is a “person or firm that, for compensation, is engaged in the act of providing advice, making recommendations, issuing reports or furnishing analyses on securities, either directly or through publications” according to The Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Paid much like mutual fund managers, RIAs usually earn their revenue through a management fee comprised of a percentage of assets held for a client. This serves to align the best interests of the client with those of the RIA, as the advisor cannot make any more money on the account unless the client increases their asset base.
The activities of Tyton Wealth are regulated, supervised and overseen by the SEC for the protection of its clients.
Additional information about Tyton Wealth is also available on the SEC’s website:
Tyton Wealth’s CRD (central registration depository) number is 301309
View our FORM CRS Disclosure document here.